It’s fast approaching, the dram-tastic weekend (6th-7th October 2012) of excess that is the TWE Whisky Show is almost upon us. Happily we at Whisky Marketplace have a pair of tickets for the Sunday to bestow upon a lucky reader of this here blog. The show is unquestionably a highlight of the whisky calendar, offering attendees the rare opportunity to taste some of the world’s most exclusive and exceptionally delicious drams, all in the atmospheric surroundings of the Borough Market adjacent, Vinopolis.
If that wasn’t enough, there is an expanded food pairing area this year that looks to build on the success of 2011s array of treats, an included two course meal in the show brasserie and an array of top notch masterclasses should you wish to expanded your visit even further.
This competition is now closed.
Tweet for a chance to win
If you fancy being in with a chance of winning what is bound to be another great show then simply Tweet the following message and you will be entered into the draw.
“The splendid WhiskyMarketplace Blog has 2 tickets to give away for the TWE Whisky Show 2012! Visit http://bit.ly/PlXD2W for a chance to win.”
Subscribe to the Whisky Marketplace Blog RSS feed for regular whisky reviews, video podcasts, industry interviews, special offers and more.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years old over over.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of age on request.
- The competition is open to UK entrants
- To be successfully entered into the prize draw the entrant must publicly ‘tweet’ or ‘retweet’ the text “The splendid WhiskyMarketplace Blog has 2 tickets to give away for the TWE Whisky Show 2012! Visit http://bit.ly/PlXD2W for a chance to win.” on the social networking website www.twitter.com
- If you do not have a Twitter account you can enter this competition by emailing the Whisky Marketplace Blog Editor and detailing, in no less than 100 words, why you would like to attend The Whisky Exchange Whisky Show 2012.
- The winner will be chosen at random on Friday 21st September and notified within 24 hours.
- No alternative cash prize is available.
- The winner must arrange their own travel and accommodation to and from the show, the costs of which are not covered as part of the prize.
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be announced on this blog and via Twitter.
- If you are the chosen winner the competition master will attempt to contact you via Twitter. Please follow the Twitter account @WhiskyMarket so it is easier for the competition master to contact you. Alternatively you may be contacted via public Tweet.
- The winner will be required to respond the competition master within 72 hours of the result being announced. If no contact is made within 72 hours a new winner may be selected.